[windows2000] Need to be able to add my IIS machine for authentication

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rfalanga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 10:48:56 -0600

I am sure I will probably state this wrong, so please forgive me.

I am working on an ASP.NET application which will be using forms
authentication.  However, the user must be authenticated against active
directory.  I have learned that it will be necessary to put into AD the server
which is running IIS into AD as being trusted to authenticate.  The IIS server,
in this case, is not a DC.

How do I add the IIS server into AD as being trusted for authentication?

Rod