[windows2000] Re: NT Administration Utility

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 12:44:56 -0400

Kim,

Payday's Friday.  That's the way I look at it.  My older brother who's
been in the working world longer than I have taught me that.  And I now
see it to be true.  If my company wants to pay me to come in and Windex
all our windows or write programs all day, it doesn't make any
difference at all as long as I get the paycheck at the end of the week.
I had the complete opposite attitude until I got hit with reality!

Ray at work

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com