[windows2000] Re: Moving computer object in AD after sysprep query

  • From: Pratik Patel <pratik_patel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 13:21:48 +0530

Just go through the following excerts from another group.....may u get some
idea

I use sysinternals' psinfo.exe and psexec.exe to install patches on remote
PC's.  Works real good.  Setup for /f scripts to go through all pc's in the
domain and do the updates.  Then I check to make sure the updates applied by
checking with psinfo and/or the port scanning tools that Microsoft created
to check for vulnerabilities.