[windows2000] Re: Messenger Service

  • From: "Ray at work" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 09:03:42 -0400

That is outstanding!!  <g />

> What really sucks is that I can block yahoo mail and aol mail
> and others
> by adding their IP addresses to my firewall's block list.
> That's a big
> pain in the butt to keep up to date.

Well, for one, you could/should not let people browse the Internet in TS
sessions (assuming that they use normal desktops regularly).  Also, don't
you have AV software running on your TS server?!  Another thing is that you
can prevent users from downloading files in IE by disabling the option in
the security settings for the zone and taking away their rights to change
that.

Ray at work