[windows2000] Re: Messenger Service

  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 08:43:15 -0400

Yeah, it was just him.  He had a virus on there.  Then I found Netsky.b
on one of my terminal servers.  One of my users let it in by checking
her hotmail account from our network.

What really sucks is that I can block yahoo mail and aol mail and others
by adding their IP addresses to my firewall's block list.  That's a big
pain in the butt to keep up to date.  But because we run Microsoft Great
Plains, we have to use passport to access their website.  I can't block
hotmail without also blocking passport.

Somebody should start a webmail site list like the person did to block
add banners and pop-ups.

Greg