[windows2000] Re: Mandatory to Roaming profile

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 22:54:10 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Jim,

The thing though is that the prf file does rung through a login script and
works ok. Now the problem is how to tmake it run once. My understanding is that
it should not run if a profile for the user already exists. I suspect it might
have something to do with roaming profiles. I have other group of users who do
not have roaming profile and it seems to work ok.