[windows2000] Re: Mandatory to Roaming profile

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 08:08:54 -0500

You could probably just get away with renaming their ntuser.man files in
their profile to ntuser.dat and that should do it assuming they already have
profile folders set up. If you have to bulk change the profiles the tool to
use is Admodify.net  here is a link to a pretty good article on that one
along with a link to download it
http://www.activedir.org/Articles/tabid/54/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/45/Default.aspx

Download admodify from
http://www.codeplex.com/admodify/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=6065

Use the %userprofile% %username% etc designations
Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com