[windows2000] Re: Hardware Question

  • From: "Columna, Melvin" <ColumnaM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:29:11 -0500

Hi Gang,

When I change my NFUSE 1.7 authentication method from Anonymous to
Credentials pass-thru, I get the following error message on the
NFUSE applications page; in red type.

"ERROR: The MetaFrame server farm cannot process your request at this time.
Error, Citrix XML service request too large, more than 4096 bytes.
[413 request too large, more than 4096 bytes] "

Any ideas on how to fix this?  I would like my user's NT/2000 login to be
passed down to the published application.  What happens today is that they
are challenged for credentials once the published app comes up.
Our published application is a IE Browser-based application)

T.I.A.

.
.