[windows2000] Re: GPO execution order

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 19:52:10 +0100

Hi,

The creation of the MSi should be within the MSi file. You should be able to
delete or alter the icon creation behaviour using ORCA (or Wise /
Installshield if you use it.)

If you open the MSi file, what entries do you have in the shortcut table
(towards the bottom on the left hand side of the opened MSI)  ?

matt