[windows2000] File Splitting onto CD ...

  • From: "Steve Rance" <Steve.Rance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:00:29 +0100

Hi Guys,

Sorry another question.

I have around 50 PST files that I need to archive to CD, they range in size
from a couple of Mb to over 300Mb, and in total come to just over 4Gb.

What I want is some utility that will work out the best way to get them onto CD
so I use the least number of CD's (ie get as most onto each CD as possible).  I
am sure I use to have something years ago that did something similar for floppy
disks, but am coming up with nothing useful on my searches on google or
download.com.

Anyone know of anything that will do this?

Thanks,

Steve