[windows2000] Re: File Splitting onto CD ...

  • From: "Timothy Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 08:33:02 -0400

Most zip programs have a spanning option that will do what you want, at
least for CDRW.  I have used manual file splitters programs - but when it
comes time to put the file back together you can never remember what program
to use.  So something like zip is better.

Ghost also spans (and you can go to CDR), probably other image apps also.

tim