[windows2000] Re: Excessive logon times??

  • From: Jeff Malczewski <jmalczewski@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:01:09 -0400

Both the ROOT domain DC and the other two child domain DCs are all GCs.  I
also checked the FSMO roles, and they are all assigned to servers that
exist.

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Malczewski
Posted At: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 9:53 AM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Re: Excessive logon times??

Old address has not been re-assigned, the server is still active (for now)
just no longer a DC.

All DC records for it were auto-removed, and the changes replicated out
successfully.

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Kenzig
http://thin.net
Posted At: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 9:23 AM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Re: Excessive logon times??

Check your DNS