[windows2000] Re: Duplicates

  • From: "Andrew Shriner" <ashriner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:27:27 -0500

I'm not having any duplicates at all. I too am getting "signature.asc"
attachments from you, as Ray mentioned. I assuming that means you're
signing the message? I'm using Novell GroupWise and I see the
"signature.asc" attachment, and a blue ribbon next to your name.

I obviously have no experience with signing messages. :-[

>>> chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/15/04 04:49PM
I'm getting huge numbers of duplicates from the Windows list, is anyone

experiencing this?  It doesn't appear to be happening with my other

Chris Berry
Systems Administrator
JM Associates & Coast Business Service

"The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal

with, but whether it's the same problem you had last year.  -John