[windows2000] Re: Duplicates

  • From: Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:04:58 -0800

Yes, previously we used "inline" signatures, however some people complained so we've switched to PGP/MIME.

Chris Berry
chris_berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates & Coast Business Service

"The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it's the same problem you had last year. -John Foster Dulles"

Andrew Shriner wrote:
I'm not having any duplicates at all. I too am getting "signature.asc"
attachments from you, as Ray mentioned. I assuming that means you're
signing the message? I'm using Novell GroupWise and I see the
"signature.asc" attachment, and a blue ribbon next to your name.

I obviously have no experience with signing messages. :-[

Andrew

chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/15/04 04:49PM

I'm getting huge numbers of duplicates from the Windows list, is anyone

experiencing this?  It doesn't appear to be happening with my other
lists.