[windows2000] My network places

  • From: Len Milligan <Len.milligan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:31:05 -0000

Hello all,
I currently run a NT/2000 domain (no active directory).
A while back whilst testing 2003 I think I set up active directory by
mistake.
Now, when you want to browse through my network places, it shows our domain
plus another domain that I think relates to the 2003 setup.
The 2003 box I was testing is no more but the domain is! (I hope this makes
sense!)
Is there a way I can get rid of this domain?

---

 This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally
priviledged. If you have recieved this email and you not the named
addressee, please inform the CAP Aluminium Technical Support desk on
+44 0121 525 1000 and then delete the email from your system. If you are
not a named addressee you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy,
print or rely on this email. Although CAP Aluminium routinely screens for
viruses, addressees should scan this email and any attachments for
viruses.
Visit our Website at www.capaluminium.com

\par

Scanned for viruses by MailDefender