[windows2000] Re: Actived Directory over VPN

  • From: "Ray at home" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:29:16 -0500

While I don't see him as evil, I completely agree otherwise.  The man is one
of the greatest success stories ever, and after all the incredible things
that he did to become so successful, all people want to do is sue him.  I
really wish that I could buy a volume license for killing people.

Ray at home