[windows2000] Re: Active directory conversions

  • From: Craig Gauss <GauCra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 10:41:42 -0500

I guess what i need to figure out now is the direction to go after this.
Like what to do with DNS, WINS, etc....  I know WINS has to be pretty
bulletproof as we need it working for both our 9x boxes and our Meditech
system (as we are going to be moving to DHCP).

Any pointers anyone can give me now :)