[windows2000] Re: Account Lockouts

  • From: "Farrugia, Paul" <pfarrugia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 15:41:01 -0400

Well I checked the scheduled tasks (as ray suggested) and this
particular pc has  a task for a backup and a task called Symantec
netdetect which is associated with the live update for pcanywhere which
is set to run every 5 minutes. I disabled the netdetect task and am
waiting to see if it happens again. I don't know why it would need to
update every 5 minutes I don't think that the people at symantec at that
busy updating pc anywhere.