winamp.bm, winamp.m3u and winamp.m3u8

  • From: "Rudie Toroian" <rudie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp 4 theblind" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 22:02:57 -0400

My first question is where is winamp.bm when I was with winamp 2.95 it use to be in the winamp folder, now I cannot find it.

I know winamp.m3u is the playlist, and am wondering what does the winamp.m3u8 do.

I am sorry for my     questions, but I hope I am not bothering you too much.

I know winamp rocks forever, it is the best software in my opinion to listen to music and watch movies with

Keep it up guys and I thank you very much.

.
e-mail:  rudie@xxxxxxxxx
MSN:   VE3OUA@xxxxxx
skype:   Darnstraight