Re: winamp.bm, winamp.m3u and winamp.m3u8

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 00:54:23 -0400

Hi Rudy,

The Winamp.bm file is in c:\documents and settings\user name\application
data\winamp.  If you are using Vista, then it would be the Vista equivalent.
I don't have Vista so I can't state it directly, but whatever the path is
that replaces the XP path beginning with documents and settings.

The Winamp.m3u file is a place marker more or less that if you click on it
will play the last item or playlist you have accessed in your last session.