Re: star wars is on

  • From: "Richard Claypool" <bellevue.bat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 17:34:45 -0400

thanks, am running compression on the stream btw. I'm thinking about making this a sunday event, playing sf and other dramas, nice way to chill out.

"Society is, always has been and always will be a structure for the exploitation and oppression of the majority through systems of political force dictated by an élite, enforced by thugs, uniformed or not, and upheld by a willful ignorance and stupidity
on the part of the very majority whom the system oppresses."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
That worked fine; I am a novice at this kind of thing, admittedly, so I
wasn't aware of how that worked!  Nice clear stream, BTW!

-Mac-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Claypool" <bellevue.bat@xxxxxxxxx>

Well, that's interesting; "Internet Explorer cannot display the Web Page"!

Did you write it wrong or do I have I.E. 7 problems, that I am not aware
of?