Re: streaming question regarding web sites

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 22:15:05 -0700

Hi Allan, that is correct, I'll try this, and see if it works.
On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 07:47:59 +0800, Allan wrote:

hi Marty,

do you mean that you want to add this URL to a website but you don't
want to include any .m3u or .pls file? if this is what you
mean, you can try to add /listen.pls at the end of that URL. e.g.

http://207.36.18.73:8040/listen.pls