Re: configuring pacemaker version 2.1

  • From: Bob Kanish <BobKanish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 11:49:04 -0700

Yes, there are more features: configurable hotkeys and the ability to adjust the sense of each slider to name a couple. plus rewarding the developer for a job well-done.

--bob
At 11:25 AM 4/29/2007, you wrote:
Pay for? Didn't realize it was a paid product. Does it have more features if you do pay for it?

At 13:54 4/29/2007, you wrote:
Hi Marty. I don't use Window-eyes, but I can tell you that when you go into the Pacemaker window, there are three sliders that you can tab between. In order, they are tempo, pitch and speed. You use the left and right arrow keys to adjust the sliders, and hitting the home key on any slider will restore it back to 0%. It really is a killer plugin that I was happy to pay for.
--bob
At 10:04 AM 4/29/2007, you wrote:
Hi all, I have installed the pacemaker version 2.1, but I can't seem to
use it with window-eyes, I just get track bar 0 of 0, and there's no
indication of tempo, pitch, etcetera, and I don't want to have to pay
for the plug-in until I know I can use it with window-eyes.  I would
gladly pay for pacemaker, if I knew I could use it, so, if any
window-eyes users are using pacemaker version 2.1, I'd like to know how
you're doing it.  I even tried to go in to configuration, and promptly
got a message that I couldn't configure the plug-in unless I registered
it, so, if there are any window-eyes users using pacemaker version 2.1,
please tell me how you did this.
This, with window-eyes 5.5, windows 98 se, 192 megs of ram, and a 400
megs processor.  For now, I have deleted the dsp pacemaker.dll file
from my plug-ins folder, until I know more about how to use it with
window-eyes.

Marty

http://www.eset.com