Octimax/volume Logic.

  • From: Bob Kanish <BobKanish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 12:18:35 -0700

Hi all. From what I can tell, Octimax now seems to be called volume Logic. I decided to try it out so I downloaded it from Winamp's site. After installing it, the only part of it that appears to be accessible with the latest version of JAWS is the nag screen. Once you're in the Volume Logic, exploring the window with the JAWS cursor reveals nothing. Clicking on the configure button for the plugin from within the winamp preferences only seems to allow you to change what I suspect is the output plugin that volume Logic feeds its processed audio through. Any advice as to how to use this thing would be appreciated. for now, I have completely uninstalled it because, even when you deactivate it as the active output plugin, the stupid nag screen still comes up every time you start winamp.

--bob