RE: Octimax/volume Logic.

  • From: Bob Kanish <BobKanish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 17:07:33 -0700

Hi David. It's weird. When I was looking at volume Logic when I had it installed, I found nothing at all in the Volume Logic window using JAWS. I didn't even find anything for which I could set a custom highlight.

--bob
At 04:28 PM 4/29/2007, you wrote:
Hi bob,

I don't understand why you can't get VolumeLogic to work.  You just have to
configure custom highlight colours while you are in the main VolumeLogic
window and then the presets will be read out to you as you move your arrow
left or right.  To access VolumeLogic, go to system tray and do alt+d for
double click then alt+tab to VolumeLogic window.  Mind you, you wouldn't use
VolumeLogic for broadcasting purposes as it is an output plugin rather than
a dsp plugin.  However, it is fantastic for music listening purposes.  I use
it all of the time.

Maybe the following shortcut keys will help and here they are:
Following shortcut keys are active from VolumeLogic main window.

V - activates Volume Logic (bypass)
M - hides/shows the meters
-/+ - more/less drive
[/] - more/less bass boost