Problem jumping by relative time

  • From: "Sylvester Thomas III" <cinema-sly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 13:49:21 -0700

Greetings All!  I am setting up a new computer and installed Winamp Pro version
5.32 and the scripts from the jaws users scripts page and it says "Scripts to
make the library more accessible and you can jump by relative time with the
arrow keys if you set it up that way.  I am confused as to how to set it up
that way?  Everything is working Great except not being able to   jump by
relative time  in my audio files. I am using windows x p and jaws 6.     If any
one can explain how to set this up that would be Great!  Thanks in Advance and
Take Care!  Sly!  who loves his new box!