Re: Problem jumping by relative time

  • From: "Sylvester Thomas III" <cinema-sly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 23:17:53 -0700

Hi Christopher! Thanks for your suggestion, but I relized after reading your e mail that I'm not haveing a problem with relative time, it is fast forewarding and rewinding five seconds useing the arrow keys that I am having a problem with. In every version of winamp I have ever used the arrow keys are used to fast foreword but I cannot for some reason. Very Strange, any suggestions out there. Thanks, Sly!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Chaltain" <cchaltain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>