Re: Help with setting up a Shoutcast station and the whole password thing

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:51:34 -0700

I know these messages are old,
but how does one go about setting up a Shoutcast server vial a dialup modem
or say if no one has a router and only a DSL modem? I, like Cathy have been
going round and round with the set-up since December of last year. I got the
sun of a gun to work, but I can not login to the admin login link. What user
name does IE want it shows my two email addresses. My former in VA and now
my Earthlink address. Please help! Me wants to broadcast! Take care.