Re: mice for macs

  • From: "James A. Robinson" <jim.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 20:06:01 -0800

I bought a box of plain 3-button usb mice from USBStuff.com. Very simple
3 button USB mouse, not terribly ergonomic, but for me it's good since I
swap between left and right handed mousing. I'm having trouble finding
it again, so they may be out of stock (I bought an entire box because
it took me *days* to find a left/right hand 3 button USB mouse without
that stupid scroll wheel).

The back of the mouse gives the following information:
        FCC Grantee Code: FSU
        FCC Product Code: gmzfg
        Model: 3B USB
        98000505

The FCC database says this the maker is KYE Systems Corp. Sorry I
couldn't provide a link right to a seller.