Re: mice for macs

  • From: ozan s yigit <oz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:18:56 -0500

> On the opposite tack, can anyone reccommend a 3 button USB mouse
> without a mouse wheel?  Or at least one where the mouse wheel
> doesn't get in the way?

hmm, does everyone know that sun makes a nice 3B usb mouse for its
sunrays and other modern harware? can be ordered from sun directly:

http://store.sun.com/catalog/doc/BrowsePage.jhtml?catid=32840

i use it daily and find it a good mouse. i think it is less than ideal
for my fingers in wily chording but YMMV. just make sure to try before
you buy...

hope this helps.

oz
---
music is the space between the notes. | www.cs.yorku.ca/~oz
                   -- claude debussy  | york u. dept of computer science