mice for macs

  • From: John Lamoreaux <jclam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wilyfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:54:02 -0600

Two points that may be of interest to some, and one question:

1. The compilation of wily for Apple's new accelerated x-server seems to stable.

2. I've tried to use a couple of USB three button mice (Macally, for one) with Wily on my Powerbook
-- none were particularly comfortable. Yesterday, I picked up Inland's USB to PS2
converter (21 USD), and it seems to work flawlessly, at least with my Logitech 3 button
mouse, which I find far more comfortable.

Question:

Can anyone recommend a PS2 mouse (with three buttons) that is even wider than the
Logitech mouse. Even better if it were both optical and wireless ... but perhaps I hope
to much.

Cheers,
John