[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 12/5/09

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 15:03:33 -0500

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 12/5/09

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Artist -- Title -- Source

Kiddus I -- Graduation in Zion (Original) -- Rocking Rebel

Gregory Isaacs -- Six Months -- Brand New Me

Mr Something Something -- The Antidote -- Shine Your Face

Machel Montano f. Serani -- Hot Like Pepper -- CDS

Ding Dong -- Holiday -- CDS

Gramps Morgan -- Roll Call -- 2 Sides of My Heart

The Revolutionaries -- Rema Scank -- Scanking Dub

Dennis Brown -- Blood City -- 12 Inch

Luciano -- Good Over Evil -- Ultimate Collection

Lone Ranger -- Sky Juice -- M 16

Black Slate -- Message to Mr Sus Man -- Sirens in the City

Sugar Minott -- Crazy Crazy World -- Them A Wolf

Bunny Wailer -- Got To Move -- Struggle

The Heptones -- Country Boy Dub Town Gal -- Dub Dictionary

Francisco -- Fileo -- Tumbele

Perfect -- Marijuana We Seh -- French Connection

Pressure -- Weed -- Coming Back For You

Trinity -- Ring Craft -- Full House

Blood Fire Posse -- Every Posse Get Flat -- Reggae in Hi-Fi

Brigth Engelberts -- Get Together -- Tolambo Funk

Thriller U -- I'm The Danger -- Waiting For You

Lennie Hibbert -- Twilight Zone -- Creation

Jimmy Cliff -- A Whiter Shade of Pale -- In Brazil

Aswad -- Keep It Raw -- City Lock

Aswad -- Keep It Raw Dub -- City Lock-Up

Orchestre Poly-Rhythmo De Cotonou -- Zizi -- Echos Hypnotiques

Stephen Marley f. Damian Marley -- The Traffic Jam -- Mind Control
(Acoustic)

Gyptian -- Mama Bawl -- CDS

Gappy Ranks -- Heaven In Her Eyes -- Strictly the Best 40

Bunji Garlin f. Fay Ann Lyons -- Call Meh -- CDS

Culture -- Walk In Jah Light -- World Peace

Peter Tosh w. Gwen Guthrie -- Nothing But Love -- Wanted Dread & Alive

Pliers -- Bias Them Bias -- Pinchers with Pliers

Papa San -- Dib Bi Di Bi DJ -- Pray For Them

Shorty The President -- Half Way Tree Pressure -- Koos in Full Swing

Junior Delgado -- All Night Rocking -- Jamaica's Finest 1

Errol Flabba Holt -- Flabba Dub -- Roots Radics Dub

Roaring Lion -- I Am Going to Buy a Bungalow -- Sacred 78's

Cocoa Tea -- Write Me A Letter -- In His Early Days

Bob Marley -- Waiting In Vain (E.T. Remix) -- Legend Deluxe Edition

Chase Cross -- Better Dayz -- The Biggest Ragga Dancehall Albums 2009

Fela -- Let's Start -- Fela with Ginger Baker Live

Tipper Lee & Johnny Slaughter -- Sensimelia -- Murder

Augustus Pablo -- African Queen -- Melodica Melodies

Delroy Wilson -- Is It Because I'm Black -- Worth Your Weight In Gold

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy

Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM

All Nite Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM

 <http://westcottradio.org> http://westcottradio.org  Click Listen