[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 11/28/09

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 15:28:28 -0500

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 11/28/09

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Artist -- Title -- Source

Prince Lincoln -- Hard Time Comes Again -- 21st Century

Michael Prophet -- Conscious Dreadlocks -- Righteous Are The Conqueror

Salif Keita -- San Ka Na -- La Difference

Mr Slaughter -- Piece Ah Dat -- CDS

Wayne Wonder -- All About You -- CDS

Jaicko f. Vybz Kartel -- Oh Yeah -- Promo

The Revolutionaries -- Juba -- Jonkanoo Dub

Aston Barrett & Senna -- Natural Woman -- 12 Inch

Kiddus I -- War -- Green Fa Life

Morgan Heritage -- Jump Around (Live) -- The Journey Thus Far

Papa Tullo -- Girls of Today -- Whole New Generation of DJ

Shelly Thunder -- Man Ah Rush Me -- Kuff

Bob Marley -- Rastaman Live Up -- 7 Inch

Eddy Grant -- Walking On Sunshine -- Road to Reparation

Sizzla -- Treat You Like A Man -- Something Old Something New 2

Lenn Hammond -- No More Peace -- Promo

The Overnight Players -- Toussaint L'Ouverture -- Babylon Destruction

Thomas Mapfumo -- Dai Pasina Satan -- Roots Chimurenga

Third World -- Arise -- Arise in Harmony

Cornell Campbell & Lui Lepke -- Rope In / Love In A Jamdown -- Joe Gibbs
Discomix Showcase 2

Sugar Minott -- Can't Cross The Border -- Reggae Legends

Lone Ranger -- Big Everytime -- Dee Jay Daddy

Bunny Wailer -- Dream Land -- Blackheart Man Remastered & Extended

Sanell Dempster -- Paranoid -- CDS

Lee Perry -- Groovy Dub -- Essential Dub Masters

Benjamin Zephaniah -- Naked  -- Naked

UB40 -- The Train is Coming -- The Best of Labour of Love

Manu Dibango -- Mouna Pola -- Waka Juju

African Disciples -- Babylon -- Place Called Earth

African Disciples -- Babylon -- Place Called Earth in Dub

Sonny Bradshaw Seven -- Dr No Go -- Do It Reggae

Dennis Alcapone -- Teach the Children -- Version Galore 2

Queen Omega -- Footsteps -- Joyful Noise

Munga -- Me Want Money -- Strictly the Best 41

Kyeremateng Atwede -- I Go Die For You -- Ghana Special

The Mighty Two -- Su Su Version -- No Bones For the Dogs

Gregory Isaacs -- Few Words -- Lonely Lover

Freddie McKay & Trinity -- When You're Smiling -- 12 Inch

Lord Kitchener -- The Underground Train -- London is the Place for Me

Captain Sinbad -- Wa-Dat -- The Seven Voyages of Captain Sinbad

Cultural Roots -- Hell A Go Pop -- The Positive Message

Peter Tosh -- Stand Firm -- Bush Doctor

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy

Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM

All Nite Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM