[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 12/12/09

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 18:25:57 -0500

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 12/12/09

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Artist -- Title - Source

Pablo Moses -- I Man A Grasshopper -- Revolutionary Dream

Bunny Rugs -- Is It Over -- Reggae Time

Mamadou Diabate -- Toutou Diarra -- Douga Mansa

Alison Hinds -- Boom Boom Tonik -- CDS

Josie Mel & Smokie Benz -- Try Jah Love -- CDS

Sizzla -- Zimbabwe -- CDS

Sonia Pottinger Prod. -- Fulfillment II -- Marcus Garvey

Earth & Stone -- Magic Woman -- 12 Inch

General Trees -- Gone A Negril -- Negril

Augustus Pablo -- You Got To Pay The Price -- Unknown Aquarius LP

Taj Weekes -- Angry Language -- Deidem

SOJA -- Don't Forget -- Born in Babylon

Peter Tosh -- Stop That Train -- I Am That I Am

Ralph Weeks -- Gua Jazz -- Panama! 3

The Revolutionaries -- Toothache -- 12 Inch

Cherine Anderson -- Talk If You talking -- Tune In To The Merry Go Round

Snatcha -- No War -- Promo

Lutan Fyah -- The Motherland Calling -- The King's Son

Manu Dibango -- Choc'N'Soul -- A La Jamaique

Yellowman -- Tarzan -- 20 Super Hits

Jah Woosh -- Psalm 121 -- Sing and Chant with Jah Woosh

Gregory Isaacs & Nardo Ranks -- Wanted -- 7 Inch

J C Lodge -- Night Work -- I Believe in You

Bob Marley -- Three Little Birds -- Exodus Deluxe Edition

Scientist -- George Jackson -- International Heroes Dub

Thomas Mapfumo -- Serevende -- Zimbabwe Mozambique

Konshens & Mr Vegas -- Help Me Praise Jehovia -- CDS

Esco -- Wha Nuh Kill You -- Promo

Kenna T f. Mykal Rose -- Jolly Pop -- Jolly Pop

Nkulee Dube -- Give It To Me -- CDS

Iwer George & Blade -- Players -- CDS

Round Head -- You Look Good -- Carolina My Darling

Justin Hinds -- Deep In My Heart -- Know Jah Better

Ninjaman -- Man A God Woman A Satan -- The Return

Tallpree -- Wicked Jab -- CDS

Munga -- Know Diss -- CDS

Tony Rebel -- Fire in the Oven -- More Baltimore

Dean Fraser -- Redemption Song -- Pumpin' Air

Junior Tucker -- 16 (Into the Night) 7 Inch Version -- 16 (Into the Night)

Os Radicais -- Cazemka -- Best of Kuduros

Sanchez -- One In A Million -- Wayne Wonder and Sanchez

Bunny Wailer & Ruffian -- Baddest -- Combination

Pad Anthony -- Dangerous System -- 12 Inch

Sugar Minott & Ranking Dread -- African Girl -- 12 Inch

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy

Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM

All Nite Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM

 <http://westcottradio.org> http://westcottradio.org  Click Listen