[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 12/19/09

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 15:38:39 -0500

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 12/19/09

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Artist -- Title - Source

Toots -- 54-46 -- Promo

Max Romeo -- Birth of Reggae -- Promo

Laba Sosseh -- Guantanamo -- Africa Boogaloo

Soca Elvis -- Rum Doh Bother Me -- CDS

Sizzla -- It's A -- Stand Tall

Buju Banton -- Regular Ting -- Promo

King Tubby -- Dub I Can Rock Stylee -- The Dubmaster with The Waterhouse
Posse

Reggae George -- Fight on My Own -- Fight on My Own

Junior Murvin -- Solomon (Extended Version) -- Police and Thieves Deluxe
Edition

Michael Prophet -- Pressure We Ah Feel -- 10 Inch

General Trees -- $50 Bill -- Nuff Respect

Bunny Wailer -- Boderation -- 12 Inch

Glen Adams -- She's So Fine -- 7 Inch

World Sound & Power -- Back Street -- Mawamba Dub (Warrior) Chapter 2

Baijie -- Global Warning -- Promo

Jason Lyrics -- In My Life -- Promo

Sean Caruth -- Rollin -- CDS

Devon Russell -- Watch Out -- Sings Roots Classics

Brigadier Jerry -- Every Man Ah Mi Brethren -- Freedom Street

Spanner Banner -- Rolling Stone -- Promo

The Barbecues -- Ohiani Sua Efir -- Ghana Special

Freddie McGregor -- Natural Collie -- 12 Inch

Delroy Wilson -- Love to See You Smile -- Hit After Hit

Wayne Wonder -- Fast Car -- Wayne Wonder and Sanchez

Peter Tosh -- Vampire -- No Nuclear War

Hugh Masekela -- Bring It Back Home -- Phola

Lee Perry -- Lion  -- Black Ark in Dub

QQ & Ding Dong -- Skip to Ma Lue -- CDS

Richie Spice & Alison Hinds -- King & Queen -- CDS

Rooplal Girdharie -- Akhiya -- CDS

Sister Chinna -- Jam The Calypso -- 7 Inch

Cocoa Tea -- Yun Pang -- 7 Inch

Jahmiga (?) -- Whiskey Bar -- 7 Inch

Frankie Paul -- Gun Man Around Town -- Give The Youth A Chance

Winston Jarrett -- You & I -- 12 Inch

Johnny Ringo -- Ringo Life Story -- Riding West

Glen Washington -- Good Old Days -- Vibes

Roy Cape All Stars f. Blaxx -- Jouvert Morning -- CDS

Daddy Freddy -- Upfront -- CDS

Demarco -- True Friend -- CDS

Tony Curtis & Abby Dallas -- Almond Tree -- Promo

Gaspar Lawal -- Kita Kita -- Nigeria 70

Bob Marley -- Want More (Alternate) -- Rastaman Vibration Deluxe Edition

Slim Smith -- Let's Get Together -- 7 Inch

Mr Spaulind -- Mankind -- 12 Tribes of Israel

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy

Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM

All Nite Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM

 <http://westcottradio.org> http://westcottradio.org  Click Listen