[webproducers] Re: [wwwac] Vetting long distance clients.

  • From: Lee Semel <lsemel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 23:31:35 -0400

Ruth,

On a related note, how do you handle it when the situation goes the other way
-- when the client continually delays, unable to respond with deliverables and
approvals?  For instance I was dealing with a person who, according to our
contract, was the main contact for the project and responsible for al
deliverables and approvals.  However, it turned out she needed to get a
consensus of all the partners in the company, approximately 10 people, to make
any decision, even on small things such as a homepage blurb or colors.  Do you
build in penalties into the contract for the failure of the client to live up
to the agreed schedule?

Lee