[webproducers] Re: user questionairres

  • From: "Christie Mason" <cmason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:47:38 -0600

If you rank the replies in any way except alpha, you're going to skew the
results.  Would definitely recommend Access over Excel or Word.  With Access
you can put the non Yes/No replies in a memo field and create reports with
different views of the data (by title, by age, by longevity with company,
etc, amount of previous training).  You should even be able to create
reports based on the memo fields (# of times "learning" appeared in a reply,
etc.

Christie Mason