[webproducers] Re: user questionairres

--- m o r r y <morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> how do peple go about compiling answers to questionairres or surveys?
> do you use excel/access/word? what kind of tips and tricks would you
> recommend to make it east to see the data for non yes no questions.

I hate to admit this - but I've always loved the fact that excel can
quickly turn data into a wide range of charts. While these aren't works
of art they can be dropped into presentations which can bring those dry
little numbers to life.

Of course your question begs the larger question of the value of
quantitative analysis vs. qualitative analysis. My thinking is that you
can still twist a survey with a question even if the results are
yes/no.

FYI I won't be able to make the get together on Tues. I- I hope another
will follow!

Michael

=====

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail  info at webproducers dot org