[webproducers] Re: help with sending html emails

  • From: "Susan Friesen" <susanfriesen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 09:59:34 -0800

If I may ask a question pertaining to this same subject...

I have recently began using web-based email programs for a couple of
non-profits that I help out and am wondering, or needing clarification on
the message below. Aside from the disclaimer mentioned :), I'm assuming the
content-types are meant to be inserted into meta tags? Why text/plain when
sending an HTML formatted email? Also, should there be a doctype or any
other meta tags included in the head of the email?

I'm basically just wondering what tags should be included before the body
tag...

Kind regards,
Susan