[webproducers] Re: Person/Task Hours/Project Tracking Software

  • From: "Mandli, Ritu" <Ritu.Mandli@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:55:44 -0400

My company has used TimeSite (a Web-based app) successfully for several
years for precisely the functions you describe:
http://www.data-basics.com/timesite.htm

It's useful for a large organization such as ours, but may be too much
overhead for your group. And of course, we've also found it's only as useful
as the people who use it (or not).

Ritu