[webproducers] Re: PLUG: "What Every Designer Should Know about Interface

  • From: Andrew Boardman <boardman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:24:39 -0600

There's more than enough blame to go around here. Rosenfeld is a great
little company that probably should have done a little more testing
before posting. And Microsoft is really *the* reason that Web
standards and browser compatibility has not advanced in the past 8
years. Everyone else, from Mozilla to Apple to Opera and now Google,
have made things easier for developers and designers.

--
Andrew Boardman
MANOVERBOARD.