[webproducers] Re: New Adobe Site just Launched

  • From: Andrew Boardman <boardman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:31:47 -0600

Just to follow on here. It is nice visual work.

But I agree with a few other writers that the site could use some help
in terms of initially orienting the user and creating a framework for
the proposed experience. As well, equally important, I don't see any
way that a non-sighted user could participate on this site; further,
providing no alternative content at all (for screen readers, mobile
browsers like Safari mobile, or non-Flash corporate environments) is a
mistake.

Andrew Boardman.

--
Andrew Boardman