[webproducers] Re: PLUG: "What Every Designer Should Know about Interface

  • From: Florian Fangohr <florian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 12:03:40 -0500

> Perhaps their site designers should take their own course.

I would suggest Microsoft engineers (better yet: directors  +
marketers) should enlist in some web development courses and work to
finally make IE standards compliant.

The site and code looks perfectly fine in any other browser. With the
advent of Google Chrome and Safari 4, which is now 100% Acid Test
compliant, IE is about 10 years behind the curve, even with the latest
beta of IE 8 trying to play catch up, but only introducing more
confusion to the field.

If you are curious visit the Acid Test on your browser of choice and
see how it fares:
http://acid3.acidtests.org/

Best,

Florian

-

florian fangohr, design

honest communications
for a better tomorroh

http://fangohr.com

page_id=9

Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal
information if you do not want them in the public web archive.

webproducers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the confirmation
e-mail)