[webproducers] Re: Feedback requested

  • From: Anders Ramsay <anders@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:34:52 -0400

Hi Susan - in addition these great comments below, I would suggest that you
review the site in the context within which users will primarily be arriving
at the site.  In other words, per your description below, it appears users
will be arriving upon having received some form of marketing materials.  You
should review the content in these materials and what is in the site for
continuity.  Is there some form of action that the marketing materials are
suggesting that the user take when arriving at the site?  If so, that action
should be easily accessible.  Right now, when arriving at the site, with no
context whatsoever, I have no idea what my first step should be.

-Anders