[webproducers] Re: E-mail list design (Was Re: Freelance web design)

  • From: Lee Semel <lsemel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:41:34 -0400

This seems to be a widespread problem in dealing with email lists.  I think the
e-mail programs themselves need to handle this better.  When a message has both
the From: and Reply-To: headers and they are not identical, as is the case with
most e-mail discussion lists, the e-mail program should warn you of the
ambiguity, and explicity ask you to which address you want to reply.