[webproducers] Re: PM process and procedures

  • From: Scott Spence <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kaori Eda <k_eda@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 09:31:06 +0100 (BST)

Dear Kaori,

I am a Project Management Consultant for a PM methodology called PRINCE2,
it was developed in the United Kingdom and works well with other Project
Management techniques such as those promoted by the Project Management
Institute (PMI). It has become very popular here in the UK, and Europe. It
is being adopted by many companies in Canada, Australia and Asia.

If you are interested in reading more my wife (and business partner) has
written a short introduction to PRINCE2, which you can view by following
this link:

http://www.crazycolour.com/p2/0009.shtml

Best regards

Scott Spence
CC Consulting

 On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, Kaori Eda wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I am trying to come up with a good Production procedures for a localizations
> company in Japan.  PM is currently percieved as something "hot" and many
> companies here are trying to incorporate PM process in their companies.  The
> reality is that this country is just not ready for PM system developed in
> the West.  Things are rather backwards here.  Still, I am trying to help
> this particular company to come up with some reasonable PM Process.  I need
> the list's help and suggestions in where I could find some good info or
> feedbacks from people with strong PM experiences.  I am writing some drafts
> based on my experiences in the US but I really wish I can get more solid
> feedback from people who have had senior level experiences.
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Kaori Eda

> Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

London, United Kingdom +44 (0)7 957 460 104

Project Management Consultant

Mentoring * Health Checks * Planning * PRINCE2

http://www.crazycolour.com/consulting/

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx