[webproducers] Re: E-mail list design (Was Re: Freelance webdesign)

  • From: Anders Ramsay <anders@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 09:59:29 -0400

Perhaps we are observing problematic design in action here.  So, a note to
the list admin:  Consider setting the reply-to address as the original
sender rather than the group.  From my experience, that is the more
conventional setting, and it would appear that others have similar
expectations.

-Anders