[webproducers] Re: Biz Plans for tangible objects

  • From: Evan Silberman <esilbe1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 21:34:20 -0500

Although I've never used this software, the university at which I work uses
business plan pro in their classrooms and computer labs. From what I
understand, this is for a more traditional business; it's software that's
updated every year, so perhaps there's some hope.

Evan

On 3/8/05 4:30 PM, in article
565F340C-9019-11D9-8948-00306579A590@xxxxxxxxxxxx, "Alicia L Cervini"
<alicia@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm sure many of you have written business plans before.  i have as
> well - but for a web application.  I am now working with a group that
> needs to create a business plan for a company that will be
> manufacturing an actual object.
>
> I'm sure a physical product vs. a virtual product changes the format of
> the business plan somewhat -- having to take into account prototype
> development, manufacturing costs -- I'm not even sure what else.
>
> Do any of you know of a resource that explains more or provides
> examples of this type of business plan?
>
> thanks so much for your help!
>
> /alicia

> The WPO list is a public discussion forum with a public web archive linked at
> www.WebProducers.org.

Evan M. Silberman
P: 917-699-1449
Esilbe1@xxxxxxx