[webproducers] Biz Plans for tangible objects

  • From: Alicia L Cervini <alicia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 13:30:48 -0800

Hi there,

I'm sure many of you have written business plans before.  i have as
well - but for a web application.  I am now working with a group that
needs to create a business plan for a company that will be
manufacturing an actual object.

I'm sure a physical product vs. a virtual product changes the format of
the business plan somewhat -- having to take into account prototype
development, manufacturing costs -- I'm not even sure what else.

Do any of you know of a resource that explains more or provides
examples of this type of business plan?

thanks so much for your help!

/alicia

The WPO list is a public discussion forum with a public web archive linked at
www.WebProducers.org.