[wdmaudiodev] Re: how to implement a USB audio driver!

  • From: hetao su <suhetao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 01:25:29 +0800

Dear all:

    I got a lot of useful information from AVStream Functions
reference supported by Microsoft website.

    such as:
        "The KsGetNodeIdFromIrp function returns the node ID of the
node to which Irp was submitted."

   It gave me a lot of inspiration:
        We get information from the usb AudioControl Requests of the
Feature Unit Control, Then we create our own PNODE_DESCRIPTOR nodes
depending on the type of the Request. And we implement property set
table and event set table of the nodes. So that we can control the
feature unit such as Volume & Mute via URB.

    My own usb audio driver work well.

    Thank you again.

    Best wishes
        suhetao